God desires for us to live in His promises
Some thoughts about how/what living in a Land of Promise looks like
Grow our mindsets (how)
- • Grow past thinking we are defeated
- • Grow past the past
- • Grow to a place of knowing you have victory in Christ
Gain New strength (how)
- • Stop relaying on our own strength
- • Relay on the Spirit of God that is the strength that works in you
- • Burn out comes from a power source that is tapped out
- • God gives us NEW strength. This is strength you didn’t even see coming.
- • We need to be addicted to answering the call
- • The call is to step up from where we are to a higher place
- • To use the gifts God has given
- • To love, connect and serve with a new strength
Gain new territory (what)
- • God doesn’t desire His people to live an average life. Or in a land of just enough.
- • Average relationship, average resources, and average lives. Just getting by.
- • The land of promise brings much fruit into our lives
- • Fruitful relationships, fruitful resources, and fruitful lives