A different gospel would be something different than Christ taught and recorded in the bible.
Here's whats bothering me.
Why do I feel I'm teaching a different gospel when I'm reading a direct scripture?
- 1 John 2:15 - Do not love the world or the things in it, If you do the love of the Father is not in you
- 1 John 3:10 - If you do not love your brother, you are not of G-d
- 1 John 3:16 - If you have stuff, and ignore someone in need the love of G-d does not abide in you
- 1 John 4:8 - If you dont love you dont know G-d
- Hebrews 11:6 - It is impossible to please G-d outside of faith
- Philippians 3:19 - If you set your mind on earthly things, you are an enemy of the cross
- Philippians 2:5 - The same mindset Christ had, we should have
- Matt 25:41 - If we see people in need and do not help, it is the same as not helping Christ
Have we followed a different gospel?