- God's Presence in your life + your presences in some one's life = Christmas.
- Christmas is a celebration of presence! Without presence there is no celebration.
- God's presence brings presents into our life.
- His presence claims our panic and brings Joy.
- We read the story of the shepherds Luke 2:8-10
- God's presence brings Joy because (v10)
- He makes it personal (I bring you! v10)
- He brings good news
- For all people
Make your Christmas more Joyful!
- Make it personal - the gifts you give make them personal. Spend time with friends and family!
- Make a commitment to share Good News only. Lets silent the bad news. (at least for this season)
- Connect with someone outside your normal friends and family.
I will try to add some audio of the gathering soon!