Monday, January 19, 2009

Its really simple, kinda!!

I am always amazed at the complex simplicity of the gospel. while reading James, it brings this thought upclose and personal again. How about this, " If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this ones religion is useless." (James 1:26) USELESS??? Did he say USELESS??? Of no use??? Those are some pretty powerful words, yet so simple. Have you ever noticed that it is only us "humans" that seem to complicate things? With God, He lays it all out pretty simple. (Thank you for that Jesus) I want the things, the simple things, that matter to Him the most, matter to me the most. If all it takes is that little muscle in my mouth to make me of no use, I think ill keep it stapled down!!(lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment