Here is an interesting thought
The more I read the bible the clearer things become.
Sometimes I will read just a chapter or two and it seems like Im just reading another book. But when I read 10 plus chapters I see things different- clearer.
I guess its like medicine, the bigger the dose the bigger the effect. I wonder if you can overdose?
Here are some thoughts from Mark 1 -11
• Mark used the word immediately 10 times in the first chapter. NAS
• Jesus prayed in the morning
• People came from everywhere to see and hear Jesus
• Jesus spoke in terms of relationships
• Someone is watching to see what you will do
• Stretching = healing
• Learn the art of withdrawal
• Does your seed produce a crop
• Let it shin, let it shine, let it shine
• Hide it under a bushel – NO! I’m going to let it shine
• Fear destroys belief
• Traditions of men can cause neglecting of G-d’s command
• Take me to Jesus