Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Days Ahead

Yesterday at SA we discussed the spiritual issue of our health. Our Health is a spiritual issue. This was part of a new series called ReNEW. Romans 12:1&2. The Big question I have asked myself from this scripture is what am I presenting to G-d? Is it holy? What about my physical body?

So here are some resources that I have ran across you may find helpful.



My friend Dr. Smiley Elmore – www.bodiesbysmiley.com


Dr. Cooper “Faith-Based Fitness” book and website www.faithandfitness.net



Nikki’s tip to healthy living

Moderation – don’t deprive yourself from things you like just cut back on the portion size and how often you eat them. Discipline is the key to success. Discipline not deprivation

Change your mind change your behavior (i read that somewhere)

No comments:

Post a Comment