Monday, March 9, 2009

Just a thought

Who’s Right
In the world of the church we have so many voices. Just to give you an example I was flipping through “Christian TV” and heard one ministry giving free holy spring water, one ministry giving holy oil, yet another ministry talking about the “Gift of Tongues”, and another speaking about Israel, and still another talking about prophecy. Some had opposing ideas and others agreed. It all seems a bit confusing. Is there a ministry I should follow, is there one I shouldn’t follow? Well of course you would say “YES”. So which one? I believe if a ministry is truly following the leading of G-d then it has its place however

I think I will remain a follower of Jesus…
Matt 22:37 And He said to him, “‘YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR G-D WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.'
38"This is the great and foremost commandment.
39"The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.'
40"On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets."

No comments:

Post a Comment